Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Story Of My Lenovo A7000 : Worst Mobile For Me And My Friend



After the release of Lenovo A7000 , i was quite curious about using it. I checked the specs on the internet, i was really impressed with the specifications. It was the perfect phone for my need.My best friend was also buying a new phone, so i gave him a suggestion to buy lenovo 7000. We bought the phone from lenovo's official outlet.

After opening and using my phone i liked it a lot. It was really a great fun to use this phone.IT'S EXTRA SLIMNESS was worth my money.It worked amazing but after 3 months it started lagging .
Its battery life became poor. Its screen display didn't looked the same infact they just looked like dim lights. I thought that only my phone is working perfect or my brain is playing tricks on me but when i asked my friend he also told me the same problems i was facing At last we both decided to reset the phone .One month after reset the same problem occurred in both phone.

One day my friend told me that his phone ran out of battery after charging it ,it didn't opened. The same day i noticed that my microphone stopped working. The next day we went to warranty center .
No One helped us there , after waiting a long time my number came and i told them my problem than they kept the phone for several days the same situation was with my friend. Alas , After a month we received an SMS alert that our phone are repaired .We ran to the warranty center and claimed our phones.

The phones were returned to us . After a month my phone was not opening , again i claimed the warranty after a month i received it . Again it was working fine but still lagging , i deleted all the apps and pictures ,but still i am unable to find solution. My friends phone now again have battery problem . Battery is draining very fast but LENOVO WARRANTY CENTER is not accepting his warranty.
They are saying that your claim is not matching our terms and conditions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment